1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Looks very good.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
i heard this will come out on the 360.?.?

was it developed for the ps3 or is it a port? or will it be ported to the 360 later?

..im just tring to figure out which system to get this game for

·
Registered
5,084 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicbloodline /forum/post/0

i heard this will come out on the 360.?.?

was it developed for the ps3 or is it a port? or will it be ported to the 360 later?

..im just tring to figure out which system to get this game for

i guess it depends whether you want to play the game right now or sometime in august. i'm kind of on the fence as well. on the one hand, i would really like to play the game asap. on the other hand, you would figure that the extra 6 months of development time should allow sega to make the 360 version better...

·
Registered
4,024 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by talbain /forum/post/0

i guess it depends whether you want to play the game right now or sometime in august. i'm kind of on the fence as well. on the one hand, i would really like to play the game asap. on the other hand, you would figure that the extra 6 months of development time should allow sega to make the 360 version better...

Considering my experience with next gen ports (at least so far), that probably isn't the case.

Madden, CoD seem to be worse than the original, I think that may be the case when the ports go the other way too.

·
Registered
861 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiffylush /forum/post/0

Considering my experience with next gen ports (at least so far), that probably isn't the case.

Madden, CoD seem to be worse than the original, I think that may be the case when the ports go the other way too.

VF5 for the Xbox 360 will be based off the arcade's C revision, while the PS3 is going to use the B revision of their engine. They are pretty identical but the C revision may have a few bug fixes.

·
Registered
404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiffylush /forum/post/0

They won't port from the PS3 version, the arcade version is driven buy a fairly powerful PC. Not sure how the PS3 port is going to turn out but I would imagine the 360 one should be cake. Both should be good ports though, since it's not a very advanced game graphically.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Jetrii

VF5 for the Xbox 360 will be based off the arcade's C revision, while the PS3 is going to use the B revision of their engine. They are pretty identical but the C revision may have a few bug fixes.

There was already a discussion on the "B" and "C" revisions. If I remember correctly, the "B" revision is the current arcade engine, and the PS3 will be using this engine and will be arcade perfect. The "C" revision is currently not done, and is NOT in the current arcade version.

·
Registered
404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Mapstone /forum/post/0

There was already a discussion on the "B" and "C" revisions. If I remember correctly, the "B" revision is the current arcade engine, and the PS3 will be using this engine and will be arcade perfect. The "C" revision is currently not done, and is NOT in the current arcade version.

Ok? 360 version is still based off of "C". It's been confirmed everywhere.

·
Registered
861 Posts

Quote:

Quote:
However, Kikizo can reveal that early code is running on 360 right now and that 360 owners will, apparently, benefit from the additions and refinements that will be made to the 'Version C' arcade revision, while the PS3 version will be based around the imminent Version B.

Quote from a recent interview. I am pretty sure that it is correct as I have seen comments like that in several places. Like I said, there won't be any big changes but a few subtle improvements may be made.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I saw reports a few weeks ago that the game is supposed to support 1080i/p. If it does then it will be my first PS3 game purchase.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
I'm rent this version and wait to see if the 360 version will have online play or not. Maybe we will get lucky.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
If you are a VF fan, I don't know how you could wait 6+ months for VF5 on the 360,when the PS3 version is said to be arcade perfect.

·
Registered
861 Posts

Quote:

If you are a VF fan, I don't know how you could wait 6+ months for VF5 on the 360,when the PS3 version is said to be arcade perfect.

I completely agree. If you have a PS3 and 360, why wait? If it's online capabilities, don't hold your breath.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.