AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to use the virtual keyboard on the latest IMON software in my Antec Fusion case on a windows 7 RC but it does not work. When I click (say) somewhere in the firefox to type, and then go to virtual keyboard using a mouse and try to punch something, it won't show up in the browser at all? Am I doing something stupid here?

I know that the IMON/imedian software sucks, but I want to see if I can live with it before just reverting to a wireless keyboard as well.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
Use the remote (or keyboard's) left/right/up/down/enter buttons to navigate and select. I don't think it's a Windows issue either but rather the Virtual Keyboard isn't programmed to respond to mouse clicks. I haven't tested the virtual keyboard in anything other than Win7 though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladd /forum/post/16976880

Use the remote (or keyboard's) left/right/up/down/enter buttons to navigate and select. I don't think it's a Windows issue either but rather the Virtual Keyboard isn't programmed to respond to mouse clicks. I haven't tested the virtual keyboard in anything other than Win7 though.

Thanks vladd. I will try it tonight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts