AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
First, thanks for the headsup, but I didn't click on the sight with the fear that as soon as I click on it, the virus is activated. I'm not saying your post is a trap, but like I said I just won't click on the sight. Maybe you can do a cut and paste of the article so we can read it without venturing to the sight. Just my .02.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
That link won't hurt you. Anyway, it was about the Powerpuff Girls: Meet the Beat-Alls DVD which has a virus onboard. The master was somehow infected and the DVD is being recalled. Up to date virus software will detect and eliminate it.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by ROMEO 1
First, thanks for the headsup, but I didn't click on the sight with the fear that as soon as I click on it, the virus is activated. I'm not saying your post is a trap, but like I said I just won't click on the sight. Maybe you can do a cut and paste of the article so we can read it without venturing to the sight. Just my .02.
Well, considering the word "virus" is in the URL, I can understand your hesitation. I guess you are a Windows user... ;)

Peace.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.