AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am curious as to if anyone has a recommendation for a visualization program that I could run with my LCD TV setup. Basically I use an LG BD390 to connect to my wireless network which I play various media content on. It would be cool if I could have something to display with the music on the LCD TV. Currently, I don't have my home PC connected directly to the TV otherwise I could just use MilkDrop for Winamp and extend desktop. Just wondered if anyone had any input on whether this was possible or not. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
you got quite a few options outside of a PC

Original Xbox softmodded or mod chipped with XBMC or boxee installed (moderate to easy to hack)

Apple TV hacked with XBMC or Boxee installed (very easy to hack)

Get a boxee box when they come out (no hacking required!)

Use an Xbox360- visualizations are not as good and compatibility with shares is kinda shaky sometimes but this can work

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by frito /forum/post/18141547

you got quite a few options outside of a PC

Original Xbox softmodded or mod chipped with XBMC or boxee installed (moderate to easy to hack)

Apple TV hacked with XBMC or Boxee installed (very easy to hack)

Get a boxee box when they come out (no hacking required!)

Use an Xbox360- visualizations are not as good and compatibility with shares is kinda shaky sometimes but this can work

Thanks for the reply frito. Unfortunately I do not own an XBOX. Any other suggestions?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.