AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

Ok well im a total noob when it comes to projector and im looking to buy one for my bed room, (just for movies and a little gaming) but i dont want to spend a lot of money for it either well no more than 400. Ive been looking into these 2 projectors and i just want a little help to decided which one i should get.

any help will be good

thanks

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
the acer will be 200 lumens the viv will be 2600 lumens-this is how bright it will be-the acer will never need a bulb being its led but with light use a bulbed pj lasts around 2-3 years(4000 hrs)-both are 800x600,low res

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. yeah i know they are both low resolution but its going to be just to mess around with. if i really get into i will make sure to get one thats HD and just move the one i buy to my kids room.

I've been wanting to get the vivitek just cuz its 2600 lumens rather than 200. I will probably go with that one.

thanks again

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
you could get a 300$ refurb 3d 1024x768 from ecost.com-3d with nvida 3d for computer games

110$ for 1 pair glasses and emmiter and a cheap 50-70$(gt430)vid card(i went this route for cheap 3d)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.