AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard about this Vivitek H5080 on the hi-end forum, but since MSRP is below 3k, it should belong here. How come there is little discussion of this PJ? I can't find reviews or anything?

Supposedly this is an awesome projector, 1080p DLP with vertical and horizontal lens shift, MSRP $2,999. You'd think that a search here would reveal many threads, if not one official thread (And not much in the high-end forum as well). Also you'd think I'd be able to find reviews online, but can't.

Is this PJ even available? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappy97 /forum/post/18210147

I heard about this Vivitek H5080 on the hi-end forum, but since MSRP is below 3k, it should belong here. How come there is little discussion of this PJ? I can't find reviews or anything?

Supposedly this is an awesome projector, 1080p DLP with vertical and horizontal lens shift, MSRP $2,999. You'd think that a search here would reveal many threads, if not one official thread (And not much in the high-end forum as well). Also you'd think I'd be able to find reviews online, but can't.

Is this PJ even available? Thanks.

What am I missing here? Great looking PJ, low MSRP, but hardly any discussions. Or even reviews?? I'm pretty sure it's available. You can buy it on Amazon. And Visual Apex. And many other places. Yet, no reviews.

What gives?? You'd think people would be all over this PJ.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am really interested in this projector which is why I am looking for information. Why is it NOBODY has any information on it??? Thanks.

·
Registered
307 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappy97 /forum/post/18276042

What am I missing here? Great looking PJ, low MSRP, but hardly any discussions. Or even reviews?? I'm pretty sure it's available. You can buy it on Amazon. And Visual Apex. And many other places. Yet, no reviews.

What gives?? You'd think people would be all over this PJ.

It's really wierd. If you come to AVSforums it's like this brand fell off the map. I've been wondering about this one and its cheaper cousin. Too bad places like this get into a "mob mentality" and focus on one projector in each price range.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts