AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
 Vizio 65" M650VSE $1299 @ Costco 11/2 to 11/25 or while supplies last

Get 3 years of Square Trade extended warranty for $99 which tacks on to the end of the 1 Year manufacturer's warranty and Costco's standard extra year warranty for a total of 5 years of Warranty....for $99.

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Will be $998 @ Sams Club on Black Friday, B&M and Online.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Sam's should have known this and at least offer a rain check for a back order. You can't have people like me waste an hour registering and sign up for membership only to have the item then the site crashes. And then when the site is up couple hours later, the item is no longer avail for shipping. That's not cool at all and left a really bad taste in my mouth. I've always like Sam's more than costco and after tonight they lost me as a customer

·
Registered
201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoey67  /t/1437783/vizio-65-m650vse-1299-costco-11-2-to-11-25-or-while-supplies-last#post_22613621

Sam's should have known this and at least offer a rain check for a back order. You can't have people like me waste an hour registering and sign up for membership only to have the item then the site crashes. And then when the site is up couple hours later, the item is no longer avail for shipping. That's not cool at all and left a really bad taste in my mouth. I've always like Sam's more than costco and after tonight they lost me as a customer

Goes beyond the site crashing. I made a purchase, got the confirmation, then they cancelled the order overnight. Apparently, sold too many or too early or some such BS...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts