AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The vizio is a GREAT tv from what I have read on this site the past few days and from what I hear about Westinghouse is that its a terrible product, BUT the tv thats on sale black friday looks pretty nice and you CANT beat the price! I am having a real problem figuring out if its worth getting bigger crap for less money or smaller niceness for more money...HELP ME OUT PEOPLE

·
Registered
230 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksnboarder /forum/post/19515923

The vizio is a GREAT tv from what I have read on this site the past few days and from what I hear about Westinghouse is that its a terrible product, BUT the tv thats on sale black friday looks pretty nice and you CANT beat the price.

Unless you are willing to get to store before midnight and be among the first to stand in line, that Westinghouse TV will probably be long gone before you even get out of bed. But if you can get one at that price, why the hell not.

If you are considering Vizio E370VL, I would get the higher model (E370VA) which is only $20-$30 more. It have better specifications and also comes with non-dead-pixel guaranty.

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Very well put I mean bigger is nicer BUT you do pay for what you get and Vizio will do a much better job. And as stated above it will be very hard to get one of those Westings, the Vizio will be much easier since the normal price is not that much off regular price.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I won't have a problem getting one as I stood in line last year to get the tcp-54s1 at $800 last year. It really is a tough decision because many factors apply. The Westy only has 2000:1 contrast ratio, 8ms, and the Vizio has 100,000:1 contrast ratio and I believe 6.5ms. Im an avid gamer with eagle eyes so I guess I will have to make the tough decision and go with the Vizio. If anyone disagrees please let me know why. Again, I have no problem standing in line at 12am, it gets me away from the wife for a few hours lol!!! Just kidding

1 - 4 of 4 Posts