AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I have a VIZIO M470NV that is working well, except for one odd issue. Every so often...and twice within the last 48 hours...the display will either a) freeze or b) become unresponsive to the remote (when I'm the Internet apps menu). Soon afterwards, the TV will turn off (or appear to), the lighted logo on the front of the TV...the one that changes color when it is on or off...alternates between orange and white, and then the TV turns back on.

The one thread in this forum that discusses this issue is from 2010. I'm wondering if anyone has any updated information on this issue. Does this happen when the firmware for the TV is being updated? If so, why does it happen when the TV is turned on? If not, what's going on when this behavior occurs and why isn't it documented?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the same issue with my Vizio TV. I don't get the freeze ups, but the TV will turn off every once in a while, the logo will blink for 60 or 70 times (I counted to see if there was any code it was displaying but never could find a guide) then turn back on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts