AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when iturned on my vizio via tv today it was doing a firmware update. there a several new apps. while doing a web search about one of them i came across two interesting items one was flingo and the othe was about media box. flingo is suppose to let you stream media from the internet or you pc to your vizio via wifi tv but when i went to their site the download was for mac oxs. is anyone familiar with this app? also i read something about mediabox but i could find little info on that. thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
go to flingo.org

·
Registered
824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lartomar2002 /forum/post/19518889

when iturned on my vizio via tv today it was doing a firmware update. there a several new apps. while doing a web search about one of them i came across two interesting items one was flingo and the othe was about media box. flingo is suppose to let you stream media from the internet or you pc to your vizio via wifi tv but when i went to their site the download was for mac oxs. is anyone familiar with this app? also i read something about mediabox but i could find little info on that. thanks

The application installs OK on my Mac, but my media is in VIDEO_TS folders which don't seem to be supported.

The web based demo worked fine and played properly on the Vizio web video app.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, but my os is windows 7. what do i do?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i did call Saturday but the techs on duty did not know about the new apps. i should be getting a call back Tuesday.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts