AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know 2015 model is only few months away but is vizio going to produce 1080p Tvs for 2015 models? is it all going to be 4k?

EDIT: just checked vizio website, why is there 49 and 50inch M series? I think 50inch was discontinued since I can't click on it. why would they make TVs that's only one inch apart? Anyway I been looking at M series tv on majority of websites like costco, walmart and best buy and it looks like most of M series is sold out. So it's clear that they're not getting any new M series from 2014 model.

EDIT: found a price I liked but it's online order only. bought 2 TVs online and it was DAMAGED during shipping. damn this is temping but I learned my lesson not to risk it. Gonna keep looking till I find a store that has some in stock.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I pulled the trigger and ordered TV from online. WEll I'm here to tell you that I received the TV damaged. The box looked good, when I took it out I didn't even notice the TV crack till I powered it on.

So TOTAL of 3 TVs ordered online = all 3 shattered. Crap now I gotta be on the phone trying to return this thing. Why doesn't UPS/fedex have special care program for TV delivery, I read that close to 57% TVs get damaged.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I pulled the trigger and ordered TV from online. WEll I'm here to tell you that I received the TV damaged. The box looked good, when I took it out I didn't even notice the TV crack till I powered it on.

So TOTAL of 3 TVs ordered online = all 3 shattered. Crap now I gotta be on the phone trying to return this thing. Why doesn't UPS/fedex have special care program for TV delivery, I read that close to 57% TVs get damaged.
And that is why I only buy in store...

·
Premium Member
18,306 Posts
I pulled the trigger and ordered TV from online. WEll I'm here to tell you that I received the TV damaged. The box looked good, when I took it out I didn't even notice the TV crack till I powered it on. So TOTAL of 3 TVs ordered online = all 3 shattered. Crap now I gotta be on the phone trying to return this thing. Why doesn't UPS/fedex have special care program for TV delivery, I read that close to 57% TVs get damaged.
Who did you buy all these TVs from? Why didn't you inspect the TV before signing for it?? Especially after receiving two broken ones previously?

I would never ever buy from a retailer that ships TVs via UPS and FedEx as they are notorious for breaking TV screens, and have horrible claims departments. Lots of people here have been screwed by UPS and FedEx when the retailer (usually a low end east coast e-tailer) made the buyer deal with the shipper directly.

I hope you get taken care of !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts