AVS Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
In my experience yes but the sun isn't shining directly on the screen either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha....gotcha! :) Sounds like you have it in a fairly bright room, like mine. We don't watch that much during the day, and when we do, we close the blinds most of the time anyway.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
@tondeezy99 and/or @Furyus.....RTINGS gives this a 7.3 for tv shows, FWIW. Again.....I know this will probably be dramatically better and sharper, and in every other way, than my old DLP, but how would either of you rate this for tv shows? That's most of what we watch, is why I ask. Just curious.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Just sold my p65 c1 and got a used ks8000. While blacks may not be as black as on p65, but ks8000 has so much more going for it. The design, tizen os with built in apps, remote, external connect box. Ks8000 is a winner by far if you can find one for a decent price.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Just sold my p65 c1 and got a used ks8000. While blacks may not be as black as on p65, but ks8000 has so much more going for it. The design, tizen os with built in apps, remote, external connect box. Ks8000 is a winner by far if you can find one for a decent price.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
I can't find one for a decent price. $1500 is the cheapest, and don't want to spend that much. Don't want used either....no warranty. That's just me though. :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Anyone know how the Samsung 55" MU8000 is? It's the "newer" version, but according to RTINGS, the Vizio P55-C1 is still a slightly better set, and it's not that way with the KS8000.

Just curious. :)

·
Registered
100 Posts

21 - 27 of 27 Posts