AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I bought a Samsung 32" from Costco and it died on me within 2 months. I'm going to take it back and am considering getting a Vizio (I bought a Samsung at first to try to avoid so-called lower quality brands, but a lot of good that did me!).

I like the way the VA370M looks and I want a 37" tv, but I cannot find any reviews online! Does anyone have this model? How does it compare to the vo370m?

I'd love to hear any opinions. If I could find a store that stocked this thing I'd just go look at it myself, but I Dell is about the only place that carries it!

Thanks,

Ricky

· Registered
24 Posts
I just got one... I don't have a great reference point given that my other set is a DLP and most family/friends have older sets but I've been pleased so far. The colors are bright and reasonably true (after adjustment) and contrast (vs LED) is not as much as an issue as I would have thought. Not a big fan of the glowing logo though. Tons of inputs and the quality per dollar is pretty hard to beat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.