AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All activated units are now sold. Only "New" STB's are left. un-activated.

I Have 2 Voom STB's that have NOT been activated so they WILL NOT WORK for OTA :mad: unless someone cracks the code to activate them. These are still in the boxes with the cables and everything else that came in the box plus I have the remotes for them too. One was opened by me to see if it would work and the other is still sealed. $40 each or $75 for the pair plus shipping.

Please email or pm questions. Thanks, Dennis

I accept VISA and Mastercard direct or Pay Pal.

Edits Explained:

07-11 8:30 PM

One unit sold so the text was changed to reflect that change.

07-13 3;12 PM

NOTE to cut down on e-mails added.

07-19 1:20PM

Quantity changed to reflect sale of one more unit.

07-21 7:05 PM

All activated units sold.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One activated unit sold. Thanks Phuong!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazed
still got it?
You have mail.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One more activated unit sold, one left. Thread has been up dated above. Thanks Chris! :)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkiddcarolina
will the activated box work regardless what part of the country I am in?

I am in NC FYI.
From what I understand all you do is scan for stations. With the latest software from Voom, which all of the receivers I have and most other's had when Voom went down, do not rely on the previous software mapping program. Meaning the previous software was geographic specific because there was no option to scan for digital OTA signals. The new software allowed the scan, and that is the status of most boxes including the one I have and the two I have sold. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All activated STB's are sold. The last one went to Joe. Thanks Joe!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazed
crap are you serious matrix? damn man i just got back from vacation.
Sorry about that. You did say you were going to think about it. There are some on ebay but make sure they were activated at the time Voom went down.

·
Registered
578 Posts
hmmmm i dunno, i dont think alot of the ppl on ebay are honest. all the voom descriptions are the same. its like they all cut and pasted other ppl's description.

i dont wanna get a voom box, then find out its not activated.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I have 4 units that where active and were removed 2 weeks before the shutdown. They have the remotes. The original box was taken by the installer. All cables are available. Same deal applies I am in Chicago if anyone wants to kick the tires and pick them up.

Jim Michaelsen

·
Registered
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbm007
I have 4 units that where active and were removed 2 weeks before the shutdown. They have the remotes. The original box was taken by the installer. All cables are available. Same deal applies I am in Chicago if anyone wants to kick the tires and pick them up.

Jim Michaelsen
Sent you an email.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbm007

Jim Michaelsen
Jim, in all fairness I have to point out a few things to you. When I placed this ad for the Voom STB's for sale I PAID $35 to join the AVS Club. My $35 payment entitled me to place the add. Now a cheap S.O.B. like yourself comes along and highjacks MY thread to circumvent paying the $35 to sell his own wares. You owe AVS $35 for the ad. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,326 Posts
Member jbm007 suspended from the site for hi-jacking a sales the to sell his own units.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.