AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Volt-10 LX Build

I put the finishes touches on the boxes today. Tomorrow the plan is to sand and paint. I am using 6 as side and rear surrounds and 4 are going in the ceiling as Atmos speakers. The Atmos speakers were a challenge because they are going in the ceiling between joists and hat channel. I also had to figure out a way to incorporate them in the fiber optic star ceiling. Check my build thread for details on all of that if you are interested.

Thanks for making this build possible Erich and DIYsoundgroup!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is this some sort of static exhibit or do you actually use this room as your primary garage? Where do you keep all of the crap that is normally in a garage?
lol This is my workshop garage. I have a 2 car upstairs where we park the cars. Normally it is cleaner than these pictures. I have stuff out of place from building these Volts haha. :D

Here is what it normally looks like.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Wow ... just dodged a bullet. The wife almost saw the pictures of that sterile operating room you call a 'garage'

Never would have heard the end of that. :eek:

There is just something ungodly and eery about those pictures. A dirty dirt bike in this pristine setting....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts