one. Is it the (PJC-140)? What accessories will I need if I am mounting it

from an 8' ceiling?

Thanks in advance,

--Paul

·
Registered
155 Posts
Paul,

I mounted mine to a piece of melemine and then screwed that into the ceiling. Only temporary for me, but it was very fast and easy.

If you would like you can come by and check it out.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Styk33,

Thanks for the offer but, I think that I would like to buy a ceiling mount to avoid any hassles.;) I want to be able adjust the angles and height easily.

Thanks again,

--Paul

·
Premium Member
3,366 Posts
OhioGuy, I think that was me who posted that link :) (which was very helpful to me anyway)

From what I can tell, you'll need (at a minimum):

Peerless PJC-SNY1 (the two-piece part that mounts to the projector and to the ceiling plate)

Peerless ACC-571 ceiling plate (for a flush-mount installation)

Peerless ACC-570 ceiling plate (for an installation where an extension is needed)

Peerless extension

Many folks have stated that a piece of threaded pipe works just as well as any of the fixed-length extensions, but I need an adjustable extension, so I get to pay an extra $85.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks OhioGuy & Schwa,

Schwa, thanks again for your help. I forgot that you were the one that mentioned the peerless to me. I still have to figure out how long of an extension to use but at least I know now what to look at.

--Paul

·
Premium Member
3,366 Posts
Mike is right. The PJC-173 is the mount that's designed for the HS10. Some people have gotten the PJC-SNY1 to work, but I know it didn't work for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.