AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VPL-VW12HT owners... Help me, please!!!!

2K views 33 replies 15 participants last post by  greggz 
#1 ·
Hi to all,

I am considering this projector but I have a doubt... I would want to know if the internal DRC deinterlacer of this projector is compatible with Pal sources. I heard that this is not compatible for Progresive Pal but I would want to know if it is compatible with Normal Pal(no Progresive). Could anyone confirm this, please?

I heard too that the deinterlacer of the HS10 is compatible... Is it true??

Thanks!

#27 ·
Hi HCEnthusiast,

Have you received the 12HT? Finally, where do you make the order?

Best of whises with your new toy!:)

#28 ·
No I didn't received it yet, but I will today ask my dealer.

But I've other news I will tomorrow have a chance to demo a LPX-500 (4200 Euro) and a Optoma H56 (4700 Euro)

But still no VW12 :eek:

Boy this waiting is really hell :D

Regards HCEnthusisast

#31 ·
How is possible to make sure of that the 12HT really includes the MLA technology?

Is curious, but in the manual is not commented nothing about this and on the lens of the projector is not printed the mark of MLA either...

Suspect??

#32 ·
Forget about having MLA or not(it does have it)The pic quality of the 12 HT is awesome, specially on a HD feed, HBO and Discovery HD look awesome pictured in my wall. Just ordered the Silverstar and will post pics as soon as it is mounted. For the current price the 12HT is going , its one of the best deals around.Enjoy

#33 ·
Yes, but how to make sure? Some people assures that not exists difference between the 11HT and 12HT above screendoor... I have not read nothing confirming that the 12HT have MLA in any review... Could the MLA on the 12HT be only a rumour?

Another question... Is the projection ratio calculation of Projectorcentral.com working wrong with the 12HT? I have heard that this projector has a shorter throw ratio than the HS10 and here tells the opposite... Could anyone confirm this aspect, please? What screen size I could have with exactly 3 meters of distance between projector and wall with no zoom modification?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.