AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my 60X80 curved screen and after a little work got it hung on the wall. The picture is very bright and perfect for the room where we have the projector. However the mounting is very difficult since I am mounting it into a recessed section of my unit and I need to do a blind mounting of the screen has anyone done this I am looking for any suggestions. Also where do you measure the distance from the projector for the proper picture size since the screen is curved. The last question I have is for those who already have this screen the surfase has bumps on it and the bottom middle section has a half mooned ripple on it is this normal?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Sounds like the screen is defective. Forum member wireburn received a vutec curved and he also reported the bumps, the replacement was smooth. Mine is coming in next week and I sure hope it has no defects, if it does it is going back as this is too expensive a screen to live with defects.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
You "should" be able to use the center of the screen as your starting point for the throw distance.

Terry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.