AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I am in the market for a used Yamaha RX-Z11 , and i am looking to set it up as a secondary system in my living room
thought maybe someone may have recently upgraded and would like to part away with it. only thing is i would like it to be in near mint shape
willing to pay cash or do trades i have plenty of high end gear .Thanks

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
would you be interested in a Pioneer Elite 59Txi? I recently parted with my OPPO 105 and am missing it sorely.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
would you be interested in a Pioneer Elite 59Txi? I recently parted with my OPPO 105 and am missing it sorely.
Sorry to say No , it does not have Hdmi inputs and i really want the Yamaha. but thanks for the offer
I did look up your model it looks like it was built like a tank, as well very pretty looking. with dual 48 bit dsp it must sound pretty good.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. Yup, this is one of the last tank AVRs, the other one being the Yamaha RX-Z9, which I also have and will never part with. I just REALLY miss my OPPO 105.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hello everyone I am in the market for a used Yamaha RX-Z11 , and i am looking to set it up as a secondary system in my living room
thought maybe someone may have recently upgraded and would like to part away with it. only thing is i would like it to be in near mint shape
willing to pay cash or do trades i have plenty of high end gear .Thanks
Have you looked at http://www.accessories4less.com/ ?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. Yup, this is one of the last tank AVRs, the other one being the Yamaha RX-Z9, which I also have and will never part with. I just REALLY miss my OPPO 105.
Yup, just sold my Z9 a couple of weeks ago. It was/is a splendid, magnificent beast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts