AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
While I can't vouch for the price of Batman Begins, I can say that Wal-mart's online prices do not always reflect their in-store prices. I bought the MI box set there for $60 something, but the online price was around $90. And they never even had Superman Returns online, but I picked it up there for $20.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thalazy /forum/post/0

Too bad no walmart's around me carry hd dvd's

Unless I'm mistaken, there are no Walmarts around you PERIOD. Closest one I know of is in West Hills...

htomei

·
Registered
444 Posts
I am in Northern California, Bay Area to be exact. I got several, but still they don't carry HD DVD or Blu Ray movies.

·
Registered
232 Posts
The two Wal-Marts by me don't carry it either. I would love to get Batman Begins for that price.

Thank god there is a Fry's in the area, or I would have to buy all my HD-DVD's online....or get ripped off at CC or Best Buy.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Hopfully walmart will start full fource with HD. Making other retailers go down in price. This seems to be what happens with DVD. Walmart for the most part is cheeper but other stores seem to be competive with close pricing...

I just want to see HDDVD at my local store they only sell blu-ray so far and it just the guardian. But only 2 copys of it but stiil no HDDVDs at all. Its not fair...

·
Registered
654 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by htomei22 /forum/post/0

Unless I'm mistaken, there are no Walmarts around you PERIOD. Closest one I know of is in West Hills...

htomei

I'm in Brentwood also and there are 5 stores within 20 miles. 1 just a 5 minute drive away. Don't know what your thinking, but yes, there is no HD.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddy77 /forum/post/0

While I can't vouch for the price of Batman Begins, I can say that Wal-mart's online prices do not always reflect their in-store prices. I bought the MI box set there for $60 something, but the online price was around $90. And they never even had Superman Returns online, but I picked it up there for $20.

Yep got my SR for 19.99 at Wally World in Stockbrige, GA.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Wal-Mart and Target change the "cents" price for discounts, I believe. The ".88" may be a discount code, and I know Target decrease the last cent by 1 cent on each discount, 9,8,7,6,5,4. When it hits ".x4" that is the lowest it will go.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.