AVS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Go to www.Sanus.com , put in the PDP model, and it will show you what wall mount is good for your PDP, the one I use and that you can use is the Sanus VMPL2b" b for Black", it can be had at Home depot online orders only for $99, great deal.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybertec /forum/post/15442403

Go to www.Sanus.com , put in the PDP model, and it will show you what wall mount is good for your PDP, the one I use and that you can use is the Sanus VMPL2b" b for Black", it can be had at Home depot online orders only for $99, great deal.

Thanks. I went to the sight and it says I also need an adaptor. Do you recall needing extra parts? Also, there is the VMPL3 that looks like it doesnt need any extra parts.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy14 /forum/post/15442637

Thanks. I went to the sight and it says I also need an adaptor. Do you recall needing extra parts? Also, there is the VMPL3 that looks like it doesnt need any extra parts.

I have the VMPL3 and it is very robust and works great with both low profile and tilt brackets. The only drawback I found was it's maximum width was just barely able to span 3 studs leaving little room for positioning unless you just use 2 studs which is fine for the 6020.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
can anyone recommend an articulating bracket for a 6020 that's less than 200$?

·
Registered
488 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzfelon /forum/post/15489619

monoprice has some good articulating mount that works with your tv

you sure about this? many of the articulating brackets on monoprice state they do not work with a lot of pioneers including the 6070 and pro 151. while not positive, I'm pretty sure both those 60" pioneers have the same mounting pattern as the 6020.

·
Registered
JVC RS4910 | SI 2:35 150" scope | 7.2.4 RF7iii, RC 64iii, RP 502S | Denon 6500H, Emotiva XPA 5
97 Posts
hi Freedy14,

You mentioned that you were able to use your VMPL2b to mount this tv. I have the same mount but i see it difficult to mount this tv.

The back placte is 32 inches wide but the holes on the back of the tv measures 33.5 inches.

Can you please tell me how you managed to install with your VMPL2b? Did you you anu extra adapters?

Thanks!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyguy23 /forum/post/15613402

hi Freedy14,

You mentioned that you were able to use your VMPL2b to mount this tv. I have the same mount but i see it difficult to mount this tv.

The back placte is 32 inches wide but the holes on the back of the tv measures 33.5 inches.

Can you please tell me how you managed to install with your VMPL2b? Did you you anu extra adapters?

Thanks!

Cybertec used that bracket, not me....

·
Registered
2,489 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzfelon /forum/post/15489619

monoprice has some good articulating mount that works with your tv

While I agree that monoprice has some great mounts (I use a tilting monoprice on my 50" plasma), I'm not sure I would put a heavy plasma on one of their articulating mounts. The pics I've seen and people talking about how they can sag would make me a little uncomfortable.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Stumbled across a company which makes heavy gauge relatively low cost dual arm articulating mounts: erseaudio dot com . I have installed 7 so far with heavy TV's with great success. I have also used Mono price, but erse's is definately a heavier gauge steel. Cheaper then Sanus, and just a little more then Monoprice.

Hope this helps.

Jims AV

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
jim-- good info; 2 questions: 1) i went on their site and the only articulating i found is "32 to 60 inch TV Mount with Tilt and Extend"...is this the one you have used?

2) how was their delivery and follow up service (if you had a reason to follow up)? there are many good products are available on the net but often they don't have infrastructure to handle issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimsaudiovideo /forum/post/15667338

Stumbled across a company which makes heavy gauge relatively low cost dual arm articulating mounts: erseaudio dot com . I have installed 7 so far with heavy TV's with great success. I have also used Mono price, but erse's is definately a heavier gauge steel. Cheaper then Sanus, and just a little more then Monoprice.

Hope this helps.

Jims AV

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.