Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can buy wall mount for the 42" Panny? I am going to buy from Dell. I cannot find any wall mount specific for the Panny. only saw a "Chief" for 42" Plasma, would that work? How's the brand and quality?

Thanks.

P.S. Did you guys see the price drop at Dell's Plasma?

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Well I'll be d***ed,

They use to have one listed - you might call and ask for Dell #06-12537 which was mfgrs part # ele-42panfw (flat wall mount). It was actually made by Peerless.

Bruce

·
Registered
122 Posts
I bought the one that Dell sells when I bought my Panny. It is a Peerless, but not the one they sell on there web site. Although, very similar. My only complaint with it is that it sticks out 2 1/4 inches. For my setup this was not exceptable. Every little bit counts. I was going to get the Panasonic mount instead last week (3/4 inch), but because of the way I have wired behind the plasma it wouldn't work. I ended up getting the Peerless from there web site. It is nice and sturdy. Very similar to the one I already have, but only sticks out 1 1/4 inches. It was worth it to me.

If you would be happy with the Dell one I would be happy to sell it to you. It is brand new and has never been installed. My HT room in the basement is still not finished in month 3 of a 4 week project.

Good Luck,

·
Registered
338 Posts
If you're buying peerless, make sure you buy the new model that just came out a few months ago: PSWPAN42. The new model is only about 1.25 inches from the wall and you can mount either vertically or horizontally.

·
Registered
122 Posts
That must be what happened to me. I bought the other one from Dell about 3 months ago. I bought the new one last week.

·
Registered
136 Posts
where is the best place to order the new peerless pswpan42?

thanks,

eric

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.