AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to mount a 42" flat panel TV on the wall, but couldn't find any flat panel TV's of this size with built in DVD players, let alone a BlueRay player.

Is there a small slot load player than I can tuck in behind the TV to give a room a very clean sleek modern look with no cabinet under the TV. This apartment is very small, anything I can do to make it appear larger is good.

Haven't bought anything yet, so if there are TV's of this size with built in DVD players, that would work also. Just worried that if it's not BlueRay, it may be obsolete before the TV lives out it's full life.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be a last resort, but actually I find them messy looking, even if I run the wires in the wall, you still see them through the glass and I would have to run a seperate outlet for this behind the glass.

What I found so far are the Samsung Blue Ray players that are slot load. The smallest being the BD-D7000. A little pricey, but with good reviews. My only question is if I do something lilke this, will I be able to use the remote properly when it's tucked behind the TV?

What I was hoping for was something cheap since we really don't watch that many movies. The internet capabilities are cool, but many TV's already have this built in, so not a priority.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.