AVS Forum banner

Wall mounted monitor Question

921 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Firefed 
#1 ·
Howdy all,

I purchased this wall mount about six months ago for my office. Worked fantastically with my 20 inch dell Monitor. Well, today the monitor started smoking and died. Not happy. Oh well, that's life. I am looking to replace it, and would like to get a 24 inch with HDMI input. Is there any chance this is a good idea? The arm is rated for 10 to 22 inches on the website, and 10 to 20 inches on the instruction manual. Its screwed in to a stud with 2.5 inch screws. and is very beefy to the feel. I do keep it fully exntended for the most part. On the instruction manual it says its UL approved up to 25 pounds. The monitor I'd like to get is this one , weighing in at 12 pounds, but a bit over the size limit. Anyone have any suggestions?

Target

#3 ·
This mount should work well with the monitor you're looking at. I found a few Viewsonic models and they are roughly the same size and weight for the same price. Even fully extended that particular mount should work well for you. I have the big brother to this mount holding a 26" Sharp WS TV in my bedroom. Works great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.