AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find a lift for my 50" plasma panel.

I want to surface mount to a knee wall, and lift the panel from the down position (along the wall) to above this short wall and then be able to turn (Pivot) it around 180 degrees so it faces into the room behind the wall.

I've seen lots of lifts to mount inside of cabinets, but few that wall mount and none that wall mount and pivot.

Help me find one, please.

(I did a fair amount of searching already, but did not find any relevant threads)

·
Registered
9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Rat /forum/post/0

I want to surface mount to a knee wall, and lift the panel from the down position (along the wall) to above this short wall and then be able to turn (Pivot) it around 180 degrees so it faces into the room behind the wall.

I've seen lots of lifts to mount inside of cabinets, but few that wall mount and none that wall mount and pivot.

I'm not sure I understand the up & down part, but I also need a mount that will pivot about 180 degrees to face the room (a bathroom/dressing area) just around the corner.

I have seen a few that look like they could do the rotation:

On that Future Animation UK site, the FSM and FSH look like they could.

At Best Buy (store and website), I saw the Sanus Vision Mount WallMount VM400s. It looks like it will wok if mounted on the corner stud.

At amazon there are 2 that look similar to the Sanus for $100 less,

the OmniMount Cantilever TV Mount FPCL, and the Peerless Articulating LCD Wall Arm. There's a more expensive OmniMount with Wishbone that may add some height/angle variation.

I sure wish we could hear from someone who is successfully pivoting around a corner!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.