AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this is the right forum for this. I'm looking to wall mount some small speakers in my bedroom and the only thing that is stopping me from getting the project started and finished with, is how to terminate the speaker wires at through the drywall. I refuse to install plates as I think they are not aesthetic for this application and the only other suggestion the big brand stores have given me is to "just pop holes in the wall big enough for the cables" I figured someone here might know of a better/minimal/cleaner and neater solution that would not stand out like a sore thumb. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
784 Posts
What are you using to mount the speakers? Could you drill a hole or use an existing hole on the mount to pull the wire through?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be an idea, but as of yet I'm not sure what bracket I'll be getting to mount the speakers. I presume (albeit incorrectly, I'm sure) that all brackets fit small-ish speakers for wall mounting. The few speaker brackets I've seen are all solid at the base (where they contact the wall). But drilling might be an option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljo000
What are you using to mount the speakers? Could you drill a hole or use an existing hole on the mount to pull the wire through?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts