AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember reading a threat a while back that talked about a good quality paint that was available at Walmart. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find that thread again. Anyone remember the thread or remember the name of the paint?

· Registered
4,939 Posts
I believe it is called Color Space paint. Supposedly it is rebranded Benjamin Moore paint. I used it in the rec. room, I loved it. Then they have another brand and their top of the line is Dutch Boy.

· Registered
380 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oman321 /forum/post/16848595

I believe it is called Color Space paint. Supposedly it is rebranded Benjamin Moore paint. I used it in the rec. room, I loved it. Then they have another brand and their top of the line is Dutch Boy.

I used the Color Place brand of paint to completely rehabilitate a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome. It had a fair coverage performance but still required two coats to conceal any walls that were not already a white base. For the money, I would use it again. My project required three 5 gallon buckets.

Be sure to stir it thoroughly as it will probably have been sitting on the shelf for a while.

· Registered
4,939 Posts
Color Place, Been a while and I couldn't quite recall though I could have checked in the basement as I still have some left. Just recommended it to someone else today.

· Registered
333 Posts
I used it also with good results. Its thin which worked great for the sprayer I used.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.