AVS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help, can't find a 60" elite pioneer from an authorized source. I want one so bad, have a 101 now and love the picture, never seen anything like it. Anyone have a lead on a new elite or a used one purchased from an authorized dealer. I really want some kind of warranty protection..... pioneer said that warranty is valid if the original owner bought from an authorized dealer.

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in Oklahoma city. I have checked all the authorized dealers in a 200mile radius. Would appreciate any leads.... Thanks

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
You may be better off getting a 50" elite or KRP with the obscene prices the 60"ers are going for. Spend the amount you save on a nice projector setup to pull down over it =

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
He said he already has a '101' (Elite Sig. Series 50"), the best 50" plasma Pioneer produced; he wants to upgrade to a 60" Pioneer plasma.

·
Registered
27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by saildoc /forum/post/18210550

I live in Oklahoma city. I have checked all the authorized dealers in a 200mile radius. Would appreciate any leads.... Thanks

Check out Videogon/Pioneer. There is a 141FD near Salt lake City for sale at a good price. And no, I'm not the guy selling it but I was ready to buy it but I found a 151 locally.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just purchased a 151 elite from an authorized dealer. Thanks to the forum members who sent me leads. Can't wait till the new toy arrives...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm looking for a 151fd or 141fd, I'm in Southern California.

If anyone has any leads on one I'm interested...if you catch the price while you're at it that helps.

Thanks

Brett

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They have two demo models for sale as of Sunday. The screens look fine-but did not see them turned on. Might the last Bestbuy 60" elites available anywhere.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I live in the Dallas area. I'll help you find one through Best Buy/Magnolia, as I have access to their inventory system for the region. If any store has it in Texas, Arkansas, Lousiana or Oklahoma, I'll know by tomorrow night.

·
Registered
713 Posts
up here in skokie IL the best buy here has one open box for sale , 3500 or 4500 i can't remember, i think 4500.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Live in Philadelphia area. Any suggestions on where to find 141-FD in PA, NJ or Delaware? I have tried a few Best Buys and they tell me that their are none in their district. Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,841 Posts
I posted this in another thread...... If anyone is interested.

tigerfan33

Advanced Member

Selling my 151 for $4200. Had it for one year and no issues. Calibrated by umr 9 months ago. I decided to go fp is the reason for the sell. Has around 300 to 350 hours on it. I am located in Alabama and would like to sell locally. Will sell long distance .

PM me if interested!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Found one local, 141fd from an authorized dealer. Delivered today.

I found it by using Pioneer's website, entering my zip code and making a phone call.

The panel is sick. I'm sick because I have to wait for the Elite VSX-23txh to show as well as the mount...I'm probably still two weeks away from using it! Raaaaaaaaah

1 - 18 of 18 Posts