AVS Forum banner
  • If you've ever wanted to ask questions on industry standards when setting up your home theater, you're in luck! Peter Aylett, 30 year integrator and partner at HTE Acoustic Interior Design will be answering questions until Sun. Nov. 28th! The thread is now open, and you can join in here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im from india.And want to buy a speaker system but im confused. so realy needed advice from you all. I searched a lot on over internet and selected two of the intex speaker system according to my range but confused on two speaker system one is Intex IT 510 SUF and other one is Intex IT 9000BT.

Please guys help me out which one is better .Really needed your advice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually Bluetooth is optional for me. Means its not affect my decision. But sound quality is most important..Somewhere I read that intex IT 510 SUF hav zero distortion technology in it. But it is less in power compared to Intex IT 9000BT.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I didn't see any pricing, so not sure how to make an alternate suggestion. Of the two, the Bluetooth version looks better to me. It would also allow you to stream from you phone or other BT device. Honestly, I would rather get something like one of the Klipsch HD systems and an inexpensive AV receiver.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Both those Intex systems look like the stuff you would by out of the back of a white van in the USA with guy trying to up sell on that.

Stick to well known brands is you have them in India. Klipsch HD system with a inexpensive receiver is a better buy if you have them

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
As a speaker engineer, let me tell you that speaker power handling numbers are 90% meaningless nonsense. And the stuff from intex I have never heard of, but then again I do not live in India. I can tell by looking that these are inexpensive computer speakers, not serious sound quality units.

I agree with the advice to stick with better known brands. What are the most famous speaker brands you find in India?

You are saying there are no audio stores by you?

Can you tell us more about your situation? What do you listen to? What is your listening area like? Most importantly of all, what is your BUDGET?!? Good speakers last a long long long time, so it is OK to spend big money for something better.

What hardware (amplifier etc) do you have to use with the speakers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.