AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a few questions for the gurus. I have a small house and the only place for movies is the small living room. The front door enters into it and the stairs to go upstairs are at the back. The opening to the stairs is set back and the stairs go up to the left. I was considering a retractable screen in front of the stair opening. Couch and roof mounted projector over that. Anyone have any ideas or a similar setup for ideas?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Have a few questions for the gurus. I have a small house and the only place for movies is the small living room. The front door enters into it and the stairs to go upstairs are at the back. The opening to the stairs is set back and the stairs go up to the left. I was considering a retractable screen in front of the stair opening. Couch and roof mounted projector over that. Anyone have any ideas or a similar setup for ideas?
I know Airscapes has a front room projector setup with a retractable screen. He used to have a tripod screen in the doorway. You can do an advances search of his name in the galleries so see some of the pictures, but I can't find a specific thread of his, showing just his room. You can go to this link to see a message of his http://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-general-home-theater-media-game-rooms/1819714-projector-tv-13-5-x-13-7-ft-area-basement.html#post30208962

1 - 2 of 2 Posts