AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, I'm looking for some very small speakers that can handle an Emo XPA-5 for PC audio in a 11'x9'x8' room. I just don't have the knowledge of what all is out there so I'm looking to you guys for help.

This set-up will be for a new rebuild of my gaming PC and fit into a mini-theater type setting (Curtain lined walls, acoustic treaments, and lighting). I plan on using a passive SVS Cylinder sub with whatever I wind up with.

What can you all direct me toward, so that I may start researching.

Oh.... btw, budget would be upto $1500.00 for give or take for 5 speakers.

·
Registered
725 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwulf /forum/post/14210929

As the title states, I'm looking for some very small speakers that can handle an Emo XPA-5 for PC audio in a 11'x9'x8' room. I just don't have the knowledge of what all is out there so I'm looking to you guys for help.

This set-up will be a new rebuild of my gaming PC and fit into a mini-theater type setting (Curtain lined walls, acoustic treaments, and lighting). I plan on using a passive SVS Cylinder sub with whatever I wind up with.

What can you all direct me toward, so that I may start researching.

Oh.... btw, budget would be upto $1500.00 give or take.

How small we talking about here? Bose cubes small or little bigger than that?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VectorLabs /forum/post/14210950

How small we talking about here? Bose cubes small or little bigger than that?

Good question. ok, not that small..... just not wanting to take up a lot of real estate with boxes. Maybe something unique or unsual shaped. I want them to be able to fill out the highs and midrange very well and hoping I can mate in the lows with the sub. Asking a lot I guess, but my plans are for doing something a little different that the norm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts