AVS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

i am looking for a Danley DTS-10 sub , Gjallarhorn , Othorn, or similar tapped horn .
if you have one for sale please let me know .
local pickup would off course be ideal but freight shipping is ok .
I am in wisconsin .

best regards
malcolm

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
If you can setup shopping I have a sub worth talking about. Would affordable on the sub bit shipping (really freight) would cost a lot from NJ

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
I have a perfect dts 20 with built in amp with dsp. I'm moving and my new house is too small for it. Otherwise I would keep it forever. I'm willing to work with you on freight. It's lived behind my false wall it's whole life. Purchased brand new from Danley directly.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How much are you looking to spend? I have 2 Gjallerhorns for sale if the price is right.
i am very interested in buying one of you gjallarhorns , you are even close enough for me to come and pick up.
could you pm me some details on your GH ?
driver,finish,price ...

thanx

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a perfect dts 20 with built in amp with dsp. I'm moving and my new house is too small for it. Otherwise I would keep it forever. I'm willing to work with you on freight. It's lived behind my false wall it's whole life. Purchased brand new from Danley directly.
thanks for your offer but i have an amp and the deqx for xover and room correction already , so i really just need a sub .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts