AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 60"+ Panasonic ST/GT/VT 30 or 60 series TV for the HT room I am putting together. I am located in Pittsburgh, PA but I don't mind driving a few hundred miles for the right one. My budget is around $1000 so I'm sure that puts me closer to the ST series but you never know what's out there. I can go up a bit for the right set too. Thanks.

·
Registered
11,774 Posts
I am looking for a 60"+ Panasonic ST/GT/VT 30 or 60 series TV for the HT room I am putting together. I am located in Pittsburgh, PA but I don't mind driving a few hundred miles for the right one. My budget is around $1000 so I'm sure that puts me closer to the ST series but you never know what's out there. I can go up a bit for the right set too. Thanks.
I have a 65" Vt with some mild stubborn Ir , contact me for more info I live about an hour north of Cincinnati

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the panasonic p60vt60 in mint condition with all original manuals and both remotes and 3d glasses. Lightly used for 3 months. I would take 2300 for the set, located in missouri. Contact me at 573-795-5684

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the offer, but I was able to pick up a 65" VT30 locally.

OK to delete or lock thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts