AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking specifically for a Paradigm CC-570 studio reference series center channel speaker, I am located in Winnipeg, Canada and recently attempted to buy a CC-570 that was listed on kijiji classifieds in Calgary and got ripped off for $550 so I'm really hoping to find someone honest to deal with.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello, Matt.

I have a CC-570 that I wouldn't mind selling. It used to be mated to a pair of Studio 20 v.3 monitors, but I sold them about three months ago. Now my HT is a bit out of balance because the center channel doesn't match my mains.

I'll try to upload a photo of my HT system that shows the 570 with grill attached. (never tried to upload pics here) If you're interested, I'll take more pics (front, sides, rear) with grill off. I think this will work.

Michael

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
CC-570 v.3 pics

Here are a couple more iPad pics.

I have the original box, packing/protective foam, plastic, etc. I might even still have the owner's manual (I'll search for it).

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have not used the flashlight test, but based on an eye and hand inspection, I see/feel no scratches. I'll check again later.

Two pics of the backside (Notice the terminal brackets/clips. My speaker cables are biwired):

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
if the op doesn't buy it let me know as I have a rosenut and am looking for a sycamore colour
Hi. I received a PM from an interested before you posted your request. I told him the OP gets first opportunity if he wants it.

I don't know how helpful it is to the OP (or you), but my wife and I are going to drive up to BC soon. We'll be in Vancouver, Kelowna, and Oliver before returning to the US.

I find it interesting that I can receive PMs, but I cannot send them until after I have posted 15 times. [Not that I'm complaining, admin...;-) ]

Michael

·
Registered
13 Posts
It appears the OP has found a little brother to the CC570 (checked his latest post in another thread), so I am no longer honor bound to 'save' it for him.

It seems my CC-570 will soon be on its way to Arizona.

Michael

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.