AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for any 60 inch Pioneer 9G Kuro, just picked up a 50 inch 5020 model and despite it lacking advanced calibration options I can honestly say that I am more than impressed with how excelled the picture quality is. Of course I had agreed to buying a PDP-151 along with this 50 inch model but the other sellee ended up selling it out from under me :-( Anyway, looking for 60 inch Pioneers of any kind 6020, 151FD, 141FD, KRP-600, anything 9th gen. I am in Arizona, pretty much willing to travel up to 300 miles.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looking for any 60 inch Pioneer 9G Kuro, just picked up a 50 inch 5020 model and despite it lacking advanced calibration options I can honestly say that I am more than impressed with how excelled the picture quality is. Of course I had agreed to buying a PDP-151 along with this 50 inch model but the other sellee ended up selling it out from under me :-( Anyway, looking for 60 inch Pioneers of any kind 6020, 151FD, 141FD, KRP-600, anything 9th gen. I am in Arizona, pretty much willing to travel up to 300 miles.
Hi Soloist3,

I have my Pioneer Pro-150FD available if you are interested. It may be outside of your 300 mile range, but I could meet you partway (St. George?) if we worked out a deal of some sort. Here is my original listing from last year on the site: (actually I can't post it until I have 5 posts, I'll put it in the next one). I haven't checked the hours recently, but I'd imagine in the ~11 months I've had it, we've put maybe 500-800 hours on it (it's in our bedroom, we watch a couple of hours each evening pretty much every day). It is excellent. I've attached a couple pictures I had taken right when I listed it and then as I added a wall mount then sound bar. I'm happy to take any more/different ones if you'd like. I'm open to pretty much any offer, so let me know what you've got in mind.

-Evan

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the link to the ad. It turns out that the guy that bought the sat that I was looking at is selling it again, maybe not a good sign, but he says he wants to get something bigger...pretty sure he is either a member here or simply well versed in av gear (he mentioned having an Oppo blu-ray player, amongst other things). Best of all, he lives 30 minutes away from me :) I suppose we can close the thread, looks like I may have found what I am looking for.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the link to the ad. It turns out that the guy that bought the sat that I was looking at is selling it again, maybe not a good sign, but he says he wants to get something bigger...pretty sure he is either a member here or simply well versed in av gear (he mentioned having an Oppo blu-ray player, amongst other things). Best of all, he lives 30 minutes away from me :) I suppose we can close the thread, looks like I may have found what I am looking for.
Did you end up buying that set from him then? Hope you found something that worked out for you. If not, mine's still available and working well for us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts