AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a RC-LCR speaker made by Energy / Klipsch

I would need it shipped to central New Jersey.

If you have one for sale, private message me
thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looking for a RC-LCR speaker made by Energy / Klipsch

I would need it shipped to central New Jersey.

If you have one for sale, private message me
thanks

Just wondering why you are looking for the RC-LCR? I've got one that just went on the fritz, and need a new one as well.
Do you need parts for an old one?
If anyone else has an RC-LCR or Veritas centre, I'd also be interested, shipped to Ontario, Canada.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wondering why you are looking for the RC-LCR? I've got one that just went on the fritz, and need a new one as well.
Do you need parts for an old one?
If anyone else has an RC-LCR or Veritas centre, I'd also be interested, shipped to Ontario, Canada.
Hi
I am switching out my C series for the RC series. A member just sold me his RC-LCR fortunatley so I have that coming.....and then will be selling my C-C100
thanks

·
Registered
789 Posts
I'm interested to hear your take switching from the C series to RC. I'm debating making that upgrade myself but not sure if it's worth the hassle of selling the C's and buying a new set.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm interested to hear your take switching from the C series to RC. I'm debating making that upgrade myself but not sure if it's worth the hassle of selling the C's and buying a new set.
I understand ya. I think it is going to be a big hassle selling the C's myself. I got the RC-LCR and it seems quite a bit more "potent" than the C-C100. I am happy with it. I am ordering the 70's the next time Fry's has them on sale.

Best of luck with whatever route you chose.

This thread can be closed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts