AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In all the Cedia review posts, I recall several sceenshots that people at the show had taken and posted, but I didn't bookmark them and now I can't seem to find them.

Could anyone who posted screenshots from Cedia re-post them here? I am especially interested in the very closup picture which was taken several inches from the screen of one of the HD2+ projectors (Sharp?) and gave a good idea of pixel structure, both in terms of the screen door effect and the improvements of reducing the dimple effect.

thanks,

-fafrd

·
Registered
16,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
If you look on the over 5K forum, there is a thread that has all of the pictures. Its on of the first few on top
Thanks Dan. I've checked there several times, but all I see is projector pics, which is not what I'm interested in. I want screen shots (pictures of the screen, especially from close up). There were several reports/posts where these were attached and there is especially on very closeup picture I am hoping to "re-find" but so far non of the searches I've done has come up with anything. I should have bookmarked the thread when I was reading it, but in the "storm" of reporting and news, I didn't realize how important that picture would later be to me.

SCREENSHOTS FROM CEDIA, ANYONE?

-fafrd

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
I am surprised at the lack of screenshots as well. I know that they are usually not a good way to judge a projector, but they are fun anyway. Did they ban camera's when the demonstrations were running?

·
Registered
25,026 Posts
If you would have had time to get your camera and probable tripod out and have had the chance to get it set up before they ran you out , it would have been a miracle. Sony only demoed video for about five minutes as an example. I think DPI or JVC may have been the best bet but even questions in some instances let alone photo shoots were met with short arrogant responses that were intentionally vague or designed to make light of anything probing thus appearing to minimize and belittle any need for an accurate response.( "cool people drive our cars, if you ever hope to be, so will you, that's all you need to know" ).

Art

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.