AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been wanting to order a REAL subwoofer for awhile now and ran across a few I might be interested in and they are the Rythmik Audio F15, Elemental Designs A5-350, and Epik Empire. So my question is out of those 3 how would you rate them with 1 being your best choice? I appreciate your input. Thanks

Room size is 20x15x8 and my primary use will be 40% HT/TV Viewing, 40% Gaming, 20% music

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Is your room sealed off?

If not, I would recommend a vented/ported sub for that size room, especially if you're only getting one. The Rythmic FV15 would be a great choice, from what I've read.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Are you a little handy? DIY has endless options and you'll get a lot more sub for less. If not, eD can make any sub enclosure you want. To save even more, they can flat pack the enclosure, you put it together and drop in the driver.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
1. A5 350

2. Empire

3. F15

Since music is not a huge portion of your intended usage. The bigger the ported the more efficient.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.