AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently I have the AE100 that I got from **********, can someone please give me a listing of LCD projectors in order going up from the AE100 that would also include the over $5k range as well.

Currently projecting onto a 120" 4x3 screen with total light control. I'm staying away from DLP since my wife seems to have trouble with the images produced. At least at the local HT store.

Thanks, in advance.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Here are a few units, in roughly increasing price order.

Currently Units:

Panasonic AE200

Sanyo Z1

Panasonic AE300

Sony HS10

Sanyo PLV70

Upcoming Units:

Sony HS3

Sanyo Z2

Panasonic AE500

Epson TW200

Sony HS20

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JP, thanks gives me a hit list to start looking at. What is recommended? I looked at the latest AE500 thread and it looks promissing.

I would like the ability to do 1:1 pixel mapping from the HTPC, I believe nobody every found the correct setup for the AE300, is that true?

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Already having the projector, I'd wait a little while and look at the Z2 to the HS20 on the second list - or alt least wait until enough reviews show up here to help you decide which one ot go with. I know the AE500 and HS20 will both tempt me a bit . I expect pixel mapping to be better with the next crop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.