AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan to purchase a Panasonic TH-50PX75U shortly and the best price I have found is from Beach Camera. I have dealt with them before and have been totally satisfied with there service and their products. They are an authorized JVC dealer but not Panasonic. I e-mailed Panasonic inquiring as to whether they would honor the warranty from a non-authorized dealer and they have not responded.

I read somewhere that legally, the manufacturer can not refuse warranty claims. Have any of you run into any problems getting warranty service from a product purchased from a non-authorized dealer?

·
Premium Member
18,327 Posts
Panasonic doesn't do the "authorized dealers only" thing - the warranty will be honored regardless of which retail store you bought it from. Just register it with Panasonic when you get it - you'll be fine no matter where you buy it - don't worry.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffy /forum/post/0

Thanks guys. That makes me feel a lot better. I may just go ahead and pull the plug before wife (the boss) changes her mind.

Why would you want to pull the plug? Unless maybe it's in the way of a new Panny plug?

·
Vendor
33,980 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.