AVS Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Why Warrior Is HBO Max's Answer To Cobra Kai

Hopefully streaming interest and general buzz after a HBO Max release will encourage WarnerMedia to commision a Season 3. At least some knucklehead there had enough sense to bring it over to HBO Max to broaden the potential audience base.

Reactions: baws22489

·
Registered
66 Posts
Why Warrior Is HBO Max's Answer To Cobra Kai

Hopefully streaming interest and general buzz after a HBO Max release will encourage WarnerMedia to commision a Season 3. At least some knucklehead there had enough sense to bring it over to HBO Max to broaden the potential audience base.
Glad they are moving the prior seasons to HBO max, hope more people watch it there.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
This series is riveting to me! For a few episodes into the 2nd season, I thought it was alright. But when it started picking up and escalated into the all out race war/riot, I was like WOW!!! :oops: Some of the most graphic scenes I've seen on TV or film!

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Finally got through the last 5 episodes of season 2 yesterday - the end of season 2 was deifnitely strong

It is too bad they slowed the first half of the second season with the dumb Mayor and wife drama - easily the worst part of this season. Probably could have been 8 episodes long vs 10 and been tighter in terms of pacing

·
Administrator
19,560 Posts
I just finished season one. The fight choreography makes Cobra Kai look comical.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
I just finished season one. The fight choreography makes Cobra Kai look comical.
I'm one of the few who was never into the Karate Kid movies when I was younger.

I watched Shaw Brothers Kung-Fu movies which I enjoyed even over Bruce Lee films! Alexander Fu Sheng was fantastic!

Warrior is frickin' awesome!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
41 - 49 of 49 Posts