AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The reason I ask this question is because shortly after Hack started I called the CBS control room and ask the operator to flip the switch and he stated that his schedule didn’t include the 9PM program. I ask if he could try the switch and he became belligerent and said he didn’t care what I wanted and would do only what was on his list.

·
Super Moderator
18,621 Posts
"Hack" was in HD in Cincinnati.

Please edit your profile so we know where you are.

Doc

·
Registered
557 Posts
Yes, it was in HD in Minneapolis. Cliff hardly needs to indicate his location to most members but in case he doesn't get around to it or reply, you can find him in Los Angeles at Digital Connection.

·
Super Moderator
18,621 Posts
SBryan..

After I noticed his post count, I figured I was the only one who didn't know where he was .

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by SBryan
Cliff hardly needs to indicate his location to most members but in case he doesn't get around to it or reply, you can find him in Los Angeles at Digital Connection.
I was under the impression that he actually lived in Georgia despite his 'Digital Connection' connection.

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by SBryan
Yes, it was in HD in Minneapolis. Cliff hardly needs to indicate his location to most members but in case he doesn't get around to it or reply, you can find him in Los Angeles at Digital Connection.
Just for the record I’m living in Augusta (GA) and would not want members to think the LA CBS station is this screwed up. It may be, but I have no knowledge that it is. This is the same CBS station where the General Manager ordered the Chief Engineer to display WRDW-DT (with the DT in red) in the upper center of the image regardless of what is being telecast. The stupid overlay bug is displayed 24/7 and on HD it is often stamped on the actors’ forehead.

I left a voice mail for the engineer and he call me this morning asking that I document the treatment I received from the operator in email so he would have grounds to make corrections.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.