AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was RHD on Friday or Saturday? I turned it on Saturday at 10, which is the time slot they advertised it to be in, and it was The District. Was RHD shown at all and if not, why not? How can they get a following if you never know if/when it is going to be on? I think the network doesn't care about this show, even though it is one of their best IMO.

·
Registered
6,669 Posts
It was on this Saturday, but about 1/2 hour or so late (cuz of some sports event). I missed last week's episode cuz I didn't know they'd moved it to Saturday. This is a great show that many people aren't watching, so I don't expect it to survive much longer.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
However, watching the show on an 84" screen in HD with their NYPD blue style camera movement gave me a headache and I had to turn it...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Talk about a headache, anyone watch "Boom Town" ?

Man that show makes your head spin.

Nice looking reporter babe though makes it all worthwhile, hehe.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I realize the networks are at a loss to find cheap ways to stylize their shows, and the "gritty" look is really in for like the last ten million years, but they REALLY need to ease up on the shaky-cam. It's obnoxious, it's not the least bit dynamic anymore, it's been beaten into the ground, and it adds nothing to the show, except maybe a little bit of sea-sickness. Everyone ought to take a look at the stylization of the CSI shows for an example of how you can have dynamic cinematography without having to shake the camera to give it that "fake documenary" look, which really only ends up being the "we don't have any other ideas" look

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.