AVS Forum banner

1581 - 1587 of 1587 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I spent about 30" this morning with a Comcast CSR trying to figure out how to record only one of the multiple daily showings of The Daily Show; apparently it can't be done with the new software.

Also, I tried changing the Series Priorities for my various programs and sometimes the Page Up/Down moved the program but about half the time it simply moved to a different page.

I do like the 30 second skip I learned about on a different site on this forum

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/print...pp=30&page=337

and wonder how I get there so I can post there instead of here?

Christine

·
Registered
485 Posts
I am hazarding a guess that the iGuide pulls it's guide data from a different source then the MSE guide did? I notice my Tivo has about as little information as the MSE guide had, while my 6412 with iGuide has significantly more.

Not a calamity, of course, but one of my beefs about the MSE guide was I never knew if a show was a repeat or not because it never gave title or info on it - just the show name. Kind of annoying to have to suffer the same with TiVo when iGuide is fully-populated.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
For some reason a lot of my future recording setups, especially the Formula One programs, go through cycles of being listed by name one day, then To Be Announced the next, and so forth. Fortunately, they're still listed as future recordings even when the guide has forgotten what they are.

1581 - 1587 of 1587 Posts