AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
nice! 3 halloween pictures (STEALING THIS!!!!) :p

its funny they started the article with the *sarcasm* outdoor movie theater resource #1.... pottery barn */sarcasm*. although i have to admit im now looking at those reclining cushion things... the ones that look like half a futon! OMAIGAWD!

btw, sent in a request to BYT.com 2 weeks ago, havent heard anything yet.

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you mean you sent in a request for a log in id?

I know Randy was on vacation when he contacted me about doing the interview, so he might be a little behind catching up on the website admin stuff. It's still a great site to cruise around as a guest.

Yeah, I thought the Pottery Barn stuff was little, umm...imaginative. Yeah, that's it, imaginative.

We were trying to get them to come and take some pictures of my setup, but it didn't work out.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Yeah a request for a log-in ID. I'm actually reading up there again and your posts cause i tested out last night ... THE WHOLE F'N SIDE OF MY HOUSE as a screen! Repleat with window bars and random wires all over the place... and it fruggen ROCKED!

·
Registered
876 Posts
So now I REALLY want that vinyl tarp! Need to measure my area though

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I take my deck screen down and the projector isn't completely shut down yet, it shows on the neighbor's side wall TWO houses down quite bright and HUGE. If the house right next to mine wasn't in the way, someday I would just use THAT as a screen. THAT would be awesome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts