AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't a home theater gaming forum started a few months ago? What happened to it? My projector (B-stock MT7) is just now on the way, and I'd like to hook up my kids' XBox to it.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
MedDawg--- MT7--- wrong board for you... back to the $5000+ board.

I'd also like a gaming board.

·
Premium Member
9,326 Posts
Never was one. Do not seen one at all in the future. Not that games on not played on HT's...But their are plently of forums for gammers.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heh, JPinTO, you enjoyed that, didn't you?

Since my B-stock MT7 only cost me $2700, I wasn't sure where to post. So I get to go to the grown-up board? Wooohoo! (just kidding)

Oh well, I could have sworn that there was a home theater/gaming board here for at least a short while earlier this year, but I was wrong. I'm not really interested in spending time in a pure gaming board, so when I have a specific question or two I'll just post 'em here (or there).

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
B-Stock MT7 for $2700... yikes! I want one. Then I can upgrade to the "big board"! :D

No gaming board here. I've been posting Slightly OT gaming info because I know that's what others use their projectors for.

I mean, there is a DVD software & HDTV board even though those are content related not hardware related.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I for one would not mind a game system forum for dlp users. That was one of the reasons I bought a dlp. I didn't want to spend the time messing with custom resolutins from my pc to my hdtv. I also use it to play dvd's. I have my nephews over during the summer and they love the big screen for pc games....so do I and I'm an adult(49)...:) Running a ps2 and xbox via the dlp adds to the fun...:)

just my humble opinion...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.