AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - a friend's daughter just got a REALLY stupid school assignment and needs to have a postcard sent to her from every US state with something about that state written on the card. Anyone who's willing to do this, can you PM me and let me know which state so I can check if it is already covered and if not, give you the address?

So far, we've got MI, MA, VA, NY, UT, SD, TX, WA, CA, NV, MN, OH, FL, MD, NJ, IL, PA, Iowa, Delaware.

Thanks in advance! :)

Updated: Thanks to kind members we've got AL, CO, NE, OK, OR, TN, AZ, KY, CT and LA down as well.

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
I didn't know MIT had an elementry school.

If there's 20 students in the class thats about 1000 post cards. What's the next lesson on? rainforests?

Hmm.. it would be interesting to see 20 post cards from each state. Hope these things are displayed properly!

cow

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, she lives in Las Vegas so I think she's got that covered ;)

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bumpity bump

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I'd be happy to cover Connecticut.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks!

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by plyons10
I'd be happy to cover Connecticut.
Please do! The US looks much better with Connecticut covered. Is Cristo still doing his projects? Maybe he could give you a hand. :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by BaysideBas
Please do! The US looks much better with Connecticut covered. Is Cristo still doing his projects? Maybe he could give you a hand. :D:D:D

That project has been abandoned unfortunately due to a shortage of Burberry plaid.

·
Registered
615 Posts
So your friend's daughter is supposed to talk to complete strangers all across the country to get these postcards?

Gee, that sounds safe.

I hope the postcards are going to her school... Giving out a young girl's address to 50 possibly unknown people is a bit dangerous.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, the address is her school :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.