AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is the third day here in Winterpeg with o night lows hitting minus 40 and with the windchill it was minus 56 this AM. IM NOT KIDDING.

Anyhow its not always that cold and when the temp goes above minus 25 please see attached for what we do. I'm the guy in black and the other guy is my brother.

Thus the reason I've been posting less. Hittin the trails hard.

Steve

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
it might be cold there but here in the okanagan its the snow and i mean alot of it, got about a ft a few days ago and another blast is happening right now with a winter storm warning out for the region, man i wish i was down south where the babes are hot and the beer is cold................

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
p.s. snowmobiling is a blast when its not to cold be sure to watch out for the barb wire at any speed it could be fatal,a couple of fellas found out the hard way last yr, in penticton we go to the trails up at apex mtn and after we retreat to the pub for warm drinks, great pastime............

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
double p.s. if i could afford to move to warmer climes in the usa i wouldn,t think twice about it, to many years of freezing my keester off in the great frozen north...............

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.