AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they were supposed to take the digital signal down for three weeks. I'm getting audio but no video. Anyone else...

·
Registered
897 Posts
I was just logging on to ask if anyone was getting audio without video on WBFF. I really wanted to watch my Eagles administer a whooping on Washington. :-( There is definitely a signal there, or you wouldn't get audio either. I don't think they are "down" but it appears there are problems with the video section of the NTSC->DTV converter. There is video on the signal, its just not the football game. Im getting black with green bars occasionally flashing across the screen. I called Master Control this morning and they said they had black too but could not do anything about it. I sent a email to the chief engineer but he isn't in today. Oh well.

Bob

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, that's what I'm getting. I tuned in for the Eagles as well. I'll call them tomorrow. I know it's been wackey for at least a day now.

·
Registered
A Samsung 65" QLED UHD TV... Onkyo AV Receiver... Polk Audio Surround Sound Speakers...
1,166 Posts
I guess they were so busy doing their newscasts on HDTV this weekend that they forgot to check and see if they were transmitting picture and sound on the digital channel...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.