AVS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you guys enjoyed E3 I believe we rocked the house down with downloadable movies the first of its kind on a console, resistance 2 preview, Killzone 2, God of War, FF13 preview and much more. The reviews from E3 are already in and we impressed everyone from investors, gameplayers, to regular moms and dads. Here is such a review from a friend of mine mike smith. http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/e...-blogs/1227326

though I competitors looked great also, but they had very few titles and little surprises. This year is the year of the PS3 this week in fact was the birth of PS 15 years ago. We decided to put the DVD in PS2 playback and give birth to the DVD and explosion of movies and media on disc. This will carry on with the PS3 with blu ray games, movies and entertainment. Thank you again.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLU_ALL_DAY /forum/post/14299724

downloadable movies the first of its kind on a console

The 360 has had downloadable movies for a while, bub.

·
Registered
5,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martez /forum/post/14299831

The 360 has had downloadable movies for a while, bub.

not in HD though... so that's a first of it's kind!

·
Banned
13,980 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingShorty /forum/post/14299886

not in HD though... so that's a first of it's kind!

Not very good quality but technically HD movies have been available for rental on live for a long time.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
I have no idea how the quality compares, but you can't buy the HD content on the PS Store, only rent it, and I'm pretty sure Live lets you rent HD stuff as well.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I've rented from Xbox Live a good bit and yes they offer 720p movies just like Sony does now. People seem to confuse the Netflix streaming service with what MS already offers.

The OP is obviously being sarcastic. KingShorty on the other hand just seems to be misinformed.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynn /forum/post/14300165

The OP is obviously being sarcastic.

You obviously aren't familiar with BLU_ALL_DAY....

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
I have both consoles, but I would rather wait and watch a Netflixed Blu-ray movie than spend any money on either of the download services.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryansj /forum/post/14300491

I have both consoles, but I would rather wait and watch a Netflixed Blu-ray movie than spend any money on either of the download services.

Congrats.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
OP, are you associated with Sony or any of it's marketing / PR partners? The way you worded your post almost made it look like it was PR spin.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Frankly I was a little disappointed - the game trailers I downloaded last night, with the exception of Fallout 3, seemed a bit undercooked. Nice to see some interesting titles on the horizon, but would be even better to have them in our hands sooner than later.

·
Registered
9,432 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmonkeee /forum/post/14300603

Congrats.

Thanks for the support!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
You gotta check post history on people that start threads like this. Nonsense posts are the norm for BLU_.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts